SSPP Seeking Music Teacher
May 23, 2020 | School
- Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is seeking a music teacher for the 2020/2021 school year. This is a 60% FTE position with benefits. The candidate selected will provide a good Christian model and example, demonstrate a commitment to Christian living, and have a lifestyle that is consistent with Church teachings. Key qualifications include:
- Teaching certification – OR – ability to obtain certification – OR – ability to develop a written professional development plan that leads to degree/certification.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with students and staff.
- Prepare and deliver instructional activities consistent with the Diocesan Catholic Standards of Learning.
- Successful completion criminal background check.
- Successfully complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete monthly online training bulletins.
- Willingness to complete Initial Catechist Certification within the first year from date of hire and the Advanced Catechist Certification within three years from the date of hire.
- Please submit:
- A completed diocesan teacher application (https://diojeffcity.org/our-schools/school-office/school-employment)
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a pastor or minister.
- Transcripts of undergraduate/graduate studies
- Teaching certificate (if applicable)
- For more information, please contact Alan Lammers, principal, at email@example.com or (660) 882-2589.