Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- All who are a part of SSPP are part of the mission of Christian formation and education! Everyone is a part of creating a faith-filled, Catholic school with a great environment in which children learn and grow.
- Why Teach at SSPP
- Certified Teaching Positions:
- We are always accepting resumes, curriculum vitae, and credentials from qualified candidates who wish to carry out their ministry of teaching in our school. Please go to the school office website for the Diocese of Jefferson City to access the online application process.
- Non-certified Positions:
- Resumes and applications are also accepted for staff positions at any time. Please click here for an application.
- Submit resume/application to:
Alan Lammers, Principal
Ss. Peter & Paul Catholic School
502 7th Street
Boonville, MO 65233
- Substitute Teaching:
- Applications for substitute teachers are always being accepted. To apply, please complete the three forms below and submit to the address and/or email above.