Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary
Have you been interested in or wanting to join the Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary but did not meet the criteria?
Well things have changed! Effective July 1, 2020, the bylaws were amended to allow ANY PRACTICING CATHOLIC FEMALE AGE 17-1/2 YEARS OR OLDER to be able to join the Ladies Auxiliary. You do not need to wait to be asked and we would love to have you join our Auxiliary. However there will not be a meeting in July. The first one again will be August 24 at 7 p.m. in the meeting room at the K of C Hall.
If you are interested feel free to reach out to any of the auxiliary members and let them know or contact Linda Grissum at 660-537-1901 or Nancy Harris at 660-537-3213.
Membership in the Auxiliary shall be open to:
- Wives of Knights of Columbus in good standing.
- Mothers of Knights of Columbus in good standing.
- Daughters (17-1/2 years and older) of Knights of Columbus in good standing.
- ANY PRACTICING CATHOLIC FEMALE AGE 17-1/2 YEARS OR OLDER.
- Members of Religious Orders in good standing with their Order.
Think about it and pray about it. We’d love to have you!