Grow in Community
In our parish, there is something for everybody. Find ways you can get involved and connect to our community today.
Mass and Reconciliation Info
WELCOME to all who have come to worship and pray with us. We’re glad you’re here!
- 5:30 p.m. Saturday
- 10:30 a.m. Sunday
- 6 p.m. Tuesday
- 8:15 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
- 9 a.m. Saturday
- You can watch Mass on our Facebook page, SS Peter & Paul Church — Boonville, Mo.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Sunday: 9:45 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
- Tuesday: 5:30 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. - 8:05 a.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.
- First & Third Fridays: 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- By appointment
See this week's bulletin with information about parish and community events, news and a word from our Pastor.
The bulletin deadline is Tuesdays at 4 p.m. Email bulletin items to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Diocesan Events & News
Links to more information are available by clicking on words highlighted in blue or the gold buttons. Click on to open our folder with all graphics for use in parish print or digital resources. Bishop’s messages Holy days and holiday schedule The Chancery offices will be closed for the following holy days and holidays through…Read More
As pilgrims on a journey, we are guided by the Holy Spirit to know and serve the Lord, by reaching out to others in love and service. Our parish offers these resources to parishioners to enrich their spiritual life, enhance their knowledge and form them as missionary disciples.